We’ll bet that none of the plumbing services you’ve ever used actually have a Bill of Rights – a written commitment to our customers that guarantees what you deserve from a plumber. But at Putman, we don’t want to keep you guessing. That’s why we’re sharing our Customer Bill of Rights with you:
- You shouldn’t have to wait at home all day for a plumber. You deserve our commitment to an appointment time frame.
- You deserve respect and appreciation for favoring our company with your business.
- You should expect our plumber to leave your home as clean and neat after he’s finished his work as when he arrived.
- You deserve a plumber who is knowledgeable, efficient, pleasant, clean, neat, and of the highest moral character in your home.
- You deserve full satisfaction with our products and services or we will redo the repair for free.
There you have it. That’s what you can expect when you call Putman. Feel free to hold us to it!