I would highly recommend your services as I am very impressed by the professionalism of your
employees. I also greatly appreciate that there is flexibility in scheduling appointments as needed.
Simply put, BioSmart is the most advanced drain treatment available. Most importantly, it is safe for people, plumbing, and the environment.
BioSmart is a special combination of natural bacteria and enzymes that digests organic waste found in a home’s plumbing system including grease, hair, soap scum, food particles, paper, cotton, and more. But BioSmart will not digest or have any effect on inorganic materials such as plastic pipe. It does not produce heat, fumes or cause boiling like chemicals can.
BioSmart is made up of naturally occurring strains of live, vegetative bacterial cultures. These cultures love to devour organic matter… organic matter that collects and clogs your drains.
• BioSmart Acts Fast. Once poured into the drain line or collection system, it starts to work instantaneously. Our bacterial cultures do not require a delayed period as other microbial products do.
• Easy to Use. Just open, pour, and you’re done. The handy little measuring cup tells you how much to use each time.
• Concentrated Power. Instead of other brands that require you to add more and more and more, BioSmart only requires one half capful per treatment.
• No More Emergency Call Backs. These little guys continue to do their job long after it’s applied.
• EPA Letter of Recognition. BioSmart has been accepted by the EPA and has exceeded their DfE Challenge.
Daily use of household and commercial strength chemicals and detergents destroy the natural population of friendly bacteria that every waste water system relies on to reduce oily and organic components. BioSmart safely, effectively and economically eradicates the resulting organic buildup by replenishing friendly bacteria in the wastewater environment, eliminating the constant greasy slime buildup and odorous residue.
BioSmart can be safely used in all septic systems, cesspools, leach and drain fields, grease traps, vehicle holding tanks, boat bilges and all drain lines – sinks, toilets, urinals, tubs, showers, floors and garbage disposals. BioSmart, unlike dangerous drain cleaning chemicals, is safe for both human handling and the environment.
BioSmart™ is a patented microbial drain and septic treatment sold exclusively through plumbing contractors. Call us to order your supply today!