We’d like to with you and your family a very Merry Christmas. We hope you have a wonderful weekend filled with lots of laughs, whether you’re attending a party or hosting one.
If you’re looking for ways to celebrate the season right down to the last minute, there are still some fun things going on in Frederick County.
- Watch Silver Bells at Way Off Broadway Dinner Theater
- View the beautiful lighted sailboats at Carroll Creek floating light installation, “Sailing through the Winter Solstice.”
- Take a carriage ride from Talley Recreation Center, Fridays 5-9 pm, Saturdays and Sundays 4-8 pm. $10 per person (children 2 and under are free on parent’s lap) *Pre-Registration is recommended by calling 301-600-1492 on weekdays or 301-600-1450 on weekends.
- Finish your shopping in Downtown Frederick. Drink hot cocoa and eat s’mores at stations throughout downtown, and ride on a free trolley that runs every 15 minutes (3-9 pm).
- Ride the Walkersville train with Santa. This will be the last weekend to visit Santa on the train. Adults $16, seniors $15, children 1-12 are $13. Everyone gets free hot chocolate and Uncle Ralph’s cookies in the museum afterwards. Reservations can be made by calling 301-898-0899.
Merry Christmas to you all. May you have a save and happy holiday!